Policies and Cancellations
ILDA-VIP Services General Rental Agreement and Policies:
- This contract between ILDA-VIP Services and the customer relates to the hire of limousine services and the customer’s behavior while using the limousine.
- For all reservations, a non-refundable deposit of $150 ($250 for sprinter and minibus reservations) is required. The remaining balance, as shown on the initial confirmation, will be charged on the day of the scheduled ride. Overtime fees will be processed within 24-72 hours after the service.
- If the pick-up time is changed within 24 hours, ILDA-VIP Services may impose additional charges at their discretion.
- ILDA-VIP Services is not responsible for any mechanical breakdowns during the charter. They will only reschedule the lost time at a mutually agreed date. Clients are financially liable for any damages to the limousine caused by them or their party members.
- A $200 fee will be charged for each carpet or seat burn or for excessive clean-up due to spills. A $300 sanitation fee will be applied if passengers lose control of their bodily functions in the vehicle.
- Drugs and alcohol are prohibited, with the exception of beer, wine, or champagne for passengers aged 21 or older in North Carolina. South Carolina enforces a no open container policy for all vehicles. ILDA-VIP vehicles are strictly non-smoking. Customers are responsible for any law enforcement fines related to alcoholic beverages.
- If clients engage in blatant indiscretions, the driver reserves the right to terminate the service without a refund. The emergency hatch should not be opened for non-emergency purposes.
- Once the prearranged time has expired, overtime charges will be applied in 15-minute increments.
- ILDA-VIP Services is not accountable for delays or termination during winter due to unsafe road conditions (e.g., unsalted roads, accidents, etc.).
- ILDA-VIP Services is not liable for any items left in the vehicle.
- Upon receipt of this confirmation in any form (e.g., email/US Mail), ILDA-VIP Services is authorized to charge the balance due and any overtime fees to the credit card provided during reservation or to a 3rd party credit card if all amounts are not paid to the driver in cash.
- Vehicles must not be loaded beyond their seating capacity. If a cancellation is made within 7 days and the vehicle cannot be rebooked, the full balance will be charged.
- ILDA-VIP Services vehicles are not permitted to visit strip clubs.
- All bookings under $900 will require a non-refundable deposit of $250, while reservations over $900 will require a $500 deposit.
- Any changes to the pick-up time within 24 hours may incur additional charges at the discretion of ILDA-VIP Services.
- ILDA-VIP Services is not liable for mechanical breakdowns during the charter and will only be responsible for rescheduling the lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- Clients are financially responsible for any damages to the vehicle caused by them or their party members during the rental.
- A $350 fee will be charged for each carpet or seat burn, or excessive clean-up due to spills on carpet or seats. A sanitation fee of $350 will be applied if any passengers lose control of their bodily functions in the vehicle.
- Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the vehicle. All bags, purses, and coats will be checked by the driver before and during the run if deemed necessary. All ILDA-VIP vehicles are non-smoking. Clients are responsible for any law enforcement fines, except for driver violations.
- The driver reserves the right to terminate the run without refund if the clients display blatant indiscretion. It is illegal to stand through the sunroof.
- Overtime charges will apply in 15-minute increments after the prearranged time indicated on the run sheet has ended.
- ILDA-VIP Services is not responsible for delays or termination in winter due to unsafe road conditions (e.g., unsalted roads, accidents, etc.).
- ILDA-VIP Services is not responsible for items left in the vehicle.
- 50% of balances will be charged to the credit card 14 days before the prom, and the remaining 50% will be charged 7 days before the event. All rentals must be paid in full before the ride begins. If you wish to pay the final 50% in cash, please call the office to make arrangements.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity. Cancellations within 21 days will be charged the full balance. ILDA-VIP Services will attempt to rebook the reserved vehicle, and if successful, the customer will only be charged a cancellation fee of $350.
Cancellation Policies by Rental Type:
- Hourly Rentals – Cancellation of your event/concert does NOT change our cancellation policy. All rentals over $350 will be charged a cancellation fee of $200 when canceled prior to 7 days before the event date.
- All Towncar/SUV reservation cancellations will be charged a $25 booking fee when canceled prior to 24 hours before the pick-up time.
- Party Bus – Cancellation of your event/concert does NOT change our cancellation policy. All rentals over $400 will be charged a cancellation fee of $200 when canceled prior to 14 days before the event date.
Driver Qualifications: All drivers must have lived in the service area for a minimum of 10 years and worked for another transportation company in the area for a minimum of 2 years. They must also undergo an application process that requires obtaining a Chauffeur’s permit through the local Police Department. This permit requires clearance through a complete FBI background check, a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), a 10-panel drug test, and fingerprint cards submitted and provided by the local Sheriff’s department. They must complete a 2-week training program with ILDA-VIP Services to ensure they know all the proper protocols for handling various types of clients. Each year, drivers must submit a renewal application, along with a current MVR, to the local Police Department. They are also required to be enrolled in a DOT random drug test program and have a complete physical and issued medical certificate by an approved medical provider. This certificate must be updated regularly based on each driver’s condition and determined by the medical provider conducting the exam.
All drivers operating vehicles carrying more than 15 passengers must adhere to additional requirements posted by the Department of Transportation (DOT) or Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
The local Police Department’s Passenger Vehicle for Hire department conducts yearly random on-site checks of driver files to ensure compliance, as does the DOT.
Companies like Lyft, Uber, or other TNCs do not have these requirements by the DOT, FMCSA, or the local Police Department’s PVH department. This is why you choose ILDA-VIP Services!
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday – 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Sunday – 1:00pm – 6:00pm